After 6pm or at weekends and on Public and Bank Holidays please telephone the free NHS 111 Out of hours Service.
NHS 111 is a free NHS service to help people access urgent local health services when they need them. Calls to NHS 111 from landlines and mobiles are free.
NHS 111 is for patients who:
- Need medical help fast but it's not a 999 emergency
- think they may need to go to A&E or need another NHS urgent care service
- Do not know who to call or do not have a GP
- Need health information or reassurance about what to do next
For less urgent problems patients should contact the practice during its opening hours or contact a local pharmacist in the usual way.
For immediate life-threatening emergencies call 999
NHS 111 & the Out of Hours Service is not for:
- Ordering repeat prescriptions at the weekend
- Routine calls
- Getting test results
- Booking appointments