Guidelines for Patients
- Please treat your doctor and staff as you would expect to be treated by them: with politeness and respect.
- Please cancel appointments that you cannot attend or no longer need: somebody else is always waiting.
- Please do not expect a prescription every time you visit the surgery: good advice may be the best treatment.
- You can find basic information from a variety of sources such as your local pharmacist, NHS Direct, or your dentist if you have a dental problem.
- Remember to request your repeat prescriptions in good time in order to avoid delays.
- Please remember that doctors cannot solve all of your problems and that some illnesses cannot be cured. However, we can provide support or advice to help you cope. We will always do our best to find out how best we can be of help to you, or help you find the most appropriate way to get help.