There are many benefits to you as a patient if you register for online services. If you also register for the electronic prescription service, you can have your prescriptions sent straight to a nominated pharmacy of your choice. You can access online services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, at home or abroad, using any digital device that can access the internet.
Current online services available at East Norwich Medical Partnership:
- Appointment booking
- Authorise repeat prescription ordering
- Summary care record
- Access to detailed coded medical records
- Reducing your visits and telephone calls to the practice
- Giving proxy access to an authorised person to manage your routine GP appointments and authorised repeat prescription ordering
- Being able to check which medication you should be taking and when
- Being able to access information on how to take medication safely through links to trusted websites
- Saving both you and the practice time and money. It’s easy to use and eliminates the need to visit the surgery or pay for telephone calls
For more information on online services, you can find information on the NHS Choices website.
Registering For Online Services
To request access to the SystmOnline online services, you will need to complete our online registration to request a username and password. After submitting the form, you will need to come to the practice in order to provide identification. Please contact the practice to find out what kind of identification you will need to take with you e.g. a driving licence.