Suggestions and Comments
Most NHS care and treatment goes well but sometimes things can go wrong. We try our best to offer a friendly, efficient service but looking after 16,100 means that occasionally things do not go to plan. There are times when you may feel angry or frustrated. If you are unhappy with your care or the service you have received at East Norwich Medical Partnership, it is important to let us know so we can improve.
All surgeries are required to provide patients with a way of leaving feedback about the services we provide – good or poor. This gives us the opportunity to review and reflect to see if we need improve things. We look at all of the feedback that we receive from our patients and this information is shared with all of our staff. This information is also shared and discussed with our patient participation group.
We use the iWantGreatCare website to help us provide this service to you. You can leave feedback on the surgery or on the GPs working at the practice.
The feedback form will ask everyone who posts feedback a core set of questions:
- How likely are you to recommend this surgery to your friends and family if they needed similar care or treatment?
- Were you involved enough in decisions made about your care and treatment?
- Was the surgery clean?
- Were the receptionists helpful?
- Is it easy to get an appointment (either by telephone and/or at the surgery)?
- What was good about your care and what would be improved?
We review any feedback posted on a regular basis. We will also share this feedback in the surgery by posting regular reports on our noticeboard in the waiting room. We will be able to respond to any feedback to comments left by patients. Please note that any responses undergo a moderation process before being published.
You will be able to see other anonymised reviews that have been posted by other patients and be able to leave your own.
You can submit feedback for:
Alternatively, you can give your feedback via the followings methods:
- Use our online feedback form
- Complete a Friends and Family Test online or a Friends and Family Card in the surgery
- Write to our practice manager Lisa Vandepeer at Sprowston Primary Care Centre, Aslake Close, Sprowston, Norwich, NR7 8DG
- If you have given consent for us to contact you by mobile we will ask you to give us feedback when you have had an appointment at the surgery via MJOG
- Patient surveys – When we are undertaking a CFEP survey you may be asked to complete a questionnaire after seeing a GP or nurse practitioner
- The patient participation group may also undertake patient surveys. The results of these are made available on the practice website and in both surgery sites