Patient Services Team
Your first point of contact with East Norwich Medical Partnership, either by telephone or in person, will be with our Patient Services Team.
Patient Services Administrators will assist you in making appointments and can offer help and assistance in helping you find the right person to help you with your problem. You may be made aware that you do not need to see a GP i.e. if you are newly pregnant as you can now self refer yourself direct to a midwife.
Our teams of Patient Services Administrators are not just answering the telephone they are also:
- dealing with patients at the desk
- processing queries from the clinical team
- liaising with other teams within the practice
- dealing with complex and wide of range administrative tasks
- dealing with patient queries
- dealing with external organisations such hospitals and the ambulance service
- contacting patients
- recalling patients
- processing results and correspondence
Please do understand that the Patient Services Team are doing their best and at times can be working under extreme pressure with a high volume of demand. At peak lines we can have up to 8 team members answering the telephones. We have a call attendant system and you may find that you are placed in a queue. Please remember that the receptionists will deal with your telephone call as soon as they can.
Please remember that our Patient Services Team are carrying out the instructions of the GP's.
If you experience any difficulties with the Patient Services Team please ask to speak to either Tracy Hickford Staff Manager or Jo Manners Quality & IT Manager.